Popular Girl Dog Names: Choosing the Perfect Name for Your Dog
There is a reason why you are searching for popular girl dog names on the internet. Kinky Friedman once said, “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” Loving your pet is no less important than loving a family member. But giving them an identity is just as important. So I am figuring that you really, really love your pet and want to give a beautiful name which will make her feel loved and unique.
So you are welcoming a new member to the family. You need popular girl puppy names to choose from. I assure you, you have come to the right place.
Naming your dog can be really daunting. It is possible that you won’t be able to find “just the right name”. So I am providing you with 10 quite popular girl dog names. Choose the one that fits your adored pet.
1. Stella: Stella means star. Just look at your dog, and see how she looks at you with her adoring twinkling eyes. Doesn’t it feel like you are looking into a sea full of stars? Okay, that was a bit absurd, but you get the point. So Stella can be the perfect name for your furry princess.
2. Bella: In Italian, Bella means beautiful. This name serves two purposes. One, it conveys how beautiful she really is and two; it conveys your love (or hatred for that matter) for that infamous vampire-human romance series. If you love Twilight, you can tell everyone how special it feels to call your dog Bella. If you hate twilight, then you can call your dog Bella in front of those who love it, and take the innocent fun out of the situation. Either way, you are in a win-win position.
3. Coco: This name is perfect if your baby is a chocolate colored poodle. Undoubtedly she reminds you of chocolate every time she decides to jump up on you and show you her love. You just have to acknowledge the appeal of calling her “sweet little Coco.” Admit it, you love the idea.
4. Mia: In both Italian and Latin, Mia stands for wish for a child or rebellion. So if your pet is just like a child to you, and if she’s a little rebel and insists on having everything go her way, then Mia can be the just the name for your dog.
5. Lucy: Maybe your dog is not that rebellious. Maybe she is the perfect depiction of beauty and class. She knows what you like and what you don’t like and she devotes herself in making you happy. If this is your dog, then name her Lucy. Personally, the name Lucy reminds me of Lucy Pevensie, that gentle kid from “the chronicles of Narnia”. For you it can hold a different meaning, but I am sure none of it will be quite contradictory when it comes to naming your dog.
6. Daisy: Do you have a perfect white Chow Chow that makes your heart melt? If you do, name her Daisy. Doesn’t she remind you of a perfect white flower that is so delicate, so cute and cuddly that all you want to do is to protect her? Daisy is your name. Period.
7. Maggie: Maggie is a really popular girl puppy name. Just imagine your classy poodle going by “Maggie”. Doesn’t she distinctly remind you of Maggie Smith and her class? If she does, then Maggie is just the name for you.
8. Dixie: Remember that 2005 movie “Because of Winn-Dixie”? If your dog has just the same charm and wrecking-habit of Winn-Dixie, then Dixie just might be your name. Just try calling her Dixie and see if it feels right. If it does, fantastic. If it doesn’t, you can just switch to some other name.
9. Dakota: This one serves the same purpose as “Bella.” Use “50 shades of Grey” instead of Twilight, and you’ll know what I mean.
10. Lily: Does your dog have the same charm and grace of a blooming lily flower? Name her Lily then; no questions asked.
Now that you know how to choose the perfect name for your little ball of love, why hesitate? Take your pick from these popular girl dog names or alternativly our Unique dog names.